|Advanced Heat Recovery, Inc.
|an AQUA Innovations Company
|Powered by American Ingenuity!
|Energy costs typically reduced 25%!
|Picture a closed pipe with no moving
parts and filled with a working fluid
(based on your application) that uses a
heat pump process (evaporator and
condenser sections) to recover waste
heat considered unrecoverable.
Anti-fouling, fail-safe design.
|The Waste Heat and the Recovered
Heat sections are separated. They can
be used to transfer heat from gas to
gas, gas to liquid (or vice versa) or
liquid to liquid. Now you understand the
basics of a heat recovery advancement
that is 1000 times more efficient at
transferring heat than copper.
- Each superconducting pipe in the bundle works independently and with
no moving parts.
- Only heat flows through the pipe.
- If one or more of these pipes were to fail, it would not require an
immediate shut-down and would not cross-contaminate.
- The overall efficiency drop would be hard to measure.
|1000 TIMES MORE EFFICIENT AT HEAT TRANSFER
THAN COPPER, BUT HOW DOES IT WORK?
©2009 AQUA Innovations, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
|Recover heat at each source or combine
multiple sources into one larger system.
- When one end of the pipe is heated the liquid turns to vapor absorbing
the latent heat of vaporization.
- The hot vapor flows to the colder end of the tube where it condenses
and gives out the latent heat.
- The recondensed liquid then flows back to the hot end of the tube.
- Since the latent heat of evaporation is usually very large, considerable
quantities of heat can be transported with a very small temperature
differential from one end of the tube to the other.